A Tailored Domestic Cleaning Service for You and Your Home
Who uses our Domestic cleaning services? Anyone! From single professionals to Mums juggling work and family; from pensioners to newly-weds. This is why The Cleaning Boutique is proud to offer an individual, bespoke, flexible and reliable service, to all our clients – not matter what their age, location or individual circumstances.
So why choose us?
- We’ll have a no-obligation one-to-one consultation with you in your home, to ensure we understand your specific cleaning needs, how often you need our help and on what day
- We’ll show you a checklist of the services we offer and then give you an accurate price for those that you need, checking when you need them and whether or not you’ll be at home when we clean
- We’ll select the right cleaner with the right skills and experience for your particular requirements
- We’ll follow up with you from time to time – to ensure you are entirely happy with our service ask for feedback about where we can improve
We really believe we can make a difference to your life – giving you more time and less stress!
Our Cleaning Checklist
For a full list, room by room, of what we can offer in terms of vacuuming, dusting, cleaning etc. please see our full checklist here. In addition we can provide other housework services such as Ironing, cleaning of internal windows and washing of dishes/loading of dishwasher.
You may want to have our services on a regular basis but we can also be there to lend a hand on a one-off or ad-hoc basis; maybe clean up after a party or building work or perhaps when you move into a new home or out of your current one. We’ll ask you to provide the cleaning materials but if you prefer us to do that, we can do so for an additional £1/hour.
No Obligation Consultation
- The first step in being able to help you is for our MD Carole to visit you for a no obligation consultation
- Carole will ascertain how often you need our services, what day and time
- You’ll be able to choose from our checklist of cleaning services, advise us if there are any additional services you require (e.g. ironing, internal window cleaning)
- Carole can determine how long the cleaner is needed for and how much the service will cost
If you are happy to use our service following the consultation:
- Carole will make arrangements for you to meet the cleaner before he/she starts work
- We’ll be happy to show you cleaner references
- Whether you will be home or whether we will securely keep a key to your property together with any alarm code
- You’ll be asked to sign a contract regarding the duties the cleaner is contracted to carry out – the notice period should you want to end the contract will be 2 weeks
Our Cleaning Professionals
We understand that you need a cleaner of a consistently high standard and that you need him/her to be honest, trustworthy, reliable and have the utmost integrity. To ensure this:
- Our team are all vetted, provide legitimate references and are employed directly by The Cleaning Boutique
- For your peace of mind, all are insured for accidental damage & public liability
- Every cleaner completes a detailed training programme to a high standard, so they are ready to provide you with the best quality service from the start
- As well as matching one of our cleaning staff to your requirements, you’ll have an opportunity to meet him/her before they start work. We really value our cleaners and our clients and we want to ensure you are BOTH happy before work commences
- For regular cleaning duties, you will have the same cleaner each time
- If your cleaner is ill or on holiday, we will ensure a suitable temporary replacement for you
- Your cleaner will wear the uniform of The Cleaning Boutique
- Carole will contact you on a regular basis to ensure you are completely satisfied with the service we provide
What Is The Cost and How Do I Pay?
Because of the bespoke nature of our cleaning services, you will appreciate some light cleaning of a one room apartment will cost less than a deep clean of a four bedroom house with added conservatory!
- If you’d like to contact us for a chat first, we can give you general information based on the details of your own home
- Following the consultation, we will take you through the costs thoroughly so that you can be confident we will be providing excellent Value For Money
- We ask that our clients provide their own cleaning materials as we find that different individuals and families have different preferences. However, if you would like us to provide the cleaning materials (such as toilet cleaner, polish etc.) then we can that for an additional £1/hour
- Payment can be made by direct debit; our MD Carole will provide all the details. If this is not convenient for you then Carole is happy to accept cash, which she will pick up from you
- We never ask a client to pay our cleaners directly.