Commercial Cleaning Services in Runcorn, Widnes & Frodsham
At The Cleaning Boutique, we work closely with our commercial customers in offices, shops, pubs etc. to ensure the service we deliver represents excellent customer service and exceptional value for money – whatever your budget.
- We understand that your building represents your brand – it must be a clean & hygienic environment for your staff, visitors and customers. It MUST say “we are clean, tidy, well organised”
- Thorough cleaning can prevent the spread of germs, viruses and bacteria – ultimately leading to less staff sickness & better productivity
- So, we’ll select the most appropriate cleaning staff with the right skills and experience for your particular organisation’s needs
- We are flexible and will adapt our service and regular cleaning schedule if your requirements change; of course ad-hoc cleans are also possible
- You’ll have peace of mind at an affordable price; we are reliable, trustworthy and thorough – saving you time, effort and money
- We will request and act on your feedback to ensure and improve our high quality of cleaning service to you
Our Checklist has been put together with traditional commercial and office cleaning requirements in mind covering such areas as the main office environment, rest rooms, kitchens and staff rooms etc.
However every building is different and we understand that you’ll have specific ideas which reflect your organisation’s requirements – we’ll be delighted to discuss these you.
We can clean your premises on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis and can perform additional tasks ad-hoc as requested – for example cleaning the inside windows or defrosting the fridge – and of course we’ll help clean up after a special event.
We ask each client to provide the cleaning equipment and materials but if that isn’t possible, we can provide them for an additional £1/hour.
We are pleased to be able to offer a Fogging Service.
Fogging is the ultra-low volume (ULV) method that is used to disperse micro-droplets of a specialist cleaning agent to eradicate both airborne and surface-based bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms. By adding an electrical charge to the liquid droplets, surfaces attract the drops allowing them to places that traditional disinfection cleaning techniques are unable to.
The chemical works by binding, penetrating and immobilising the cells so that they cannot replicate, rendering them harmless and leaving surfaces disinfected and safe to use.
Super Professional V2 Antiviral Disinfectant to be used Tested to BS EN 14476.
Flow rate when set at level 2 produces a dry fog ideal where a significant amount of electrical equipment is present.
No Obligation Consultation
- Why not Contact Us to arrange for our MD Carole to visit your premises
- Carole will go through our Commercial Cleaning Checklist and explain our comprehensive services and prices
- If you are happy with our no-obligation quote for your regular or ad-hoc cleaning needs – based on your own bespoke requirements – we can quickly make arrangements to put our dedicated cleaning professionals in place
- You’ll be asked to sign a contract regarding the duties the cleaner is contracted to carry out – the notice period should you wish to end the contract will be 2 weeks
Our Commercial Cleaning Professionals
The collective experience & professionalism of our cleaning staff, together with our own training programme, means we will provide a quality service to you, each & every visit.
- Our staff live in the Runcorn, Widnes and Frodsham areas making them well placed to serve our local clients in a reliable and timely fashion
- Our managed absence cover means we’ll send a suitable temporary replacement when holidays or staff illness occurs
- Every cleaner is interviewed by our MD Carole, who thoroughly checks & vets all references and identification
- Irrespective of experience, every cleaner completes our detailed training programme to ensure our own high standards are consistently upheld
- For your peace of mind, each cleaning professional is insured for accidental damage and public liability
- Your cleaner is directly employed by The Cleaning Boutique and will wear our uniform when working at your premises
- Our MD Carole will contact you on a regular basis to ensure you are completely satisfied with the service we provide
Commercial Cleaning Prices
Whether yours is a small, medium or large building, we understand that you’ll have your own specific cleaning requirements (which may vary from our own cleaning checklist) including the regularity and schedule of the cleaning we’ll provide.
This means that each quote we provide is unique, albeit based on some basic per hour prices.
Why not have a chat with us first so that we can provide some general information based on your type of business and premises. Following this we can meet and provide you with a thorough breakdown of the costs and cleaning schedule. Remember there is no obligation to accept our quote.
Payment can be made by bank standing order; our MD Carole will provide all the details. We never ask a client to pay our cleaners directly.
Here is a selection of some of our commercial clients:
- CM Downton Haulage Ltd,
- Perceptive Engineering, Daresbury
- QSR International, Daresbury
- Peak 42, Daresbury
- ISOMI, Manor Park, Runcorn
- TP Media Ltd, Manor Park, Runcorn
- Vale Community Church, Murdishaw
- Lancet Homes, Meres Edge, Helsby
- Peacocks Salt
- The Barbers at No.5 High Street, Frodsham